Are You a Non-Profit?
Canon offers substantial discounts to 501(c)(3) certified nonprofits. This includes:
- Social Services Agencies
- Arts & Culture Organizations
- Environmental Organizations
- Healthcare & Hospitals
- Government Agencies
- Educational Institutions
The nonprofit discount applies to all nonprofits with 501(c)(3) certification, regardless of religious affiliation.
Contact us today to find out how much your nonprofit can save on a new all-in-one document management solution, or any other printer, copier, scanner or fax machine.
The Top Reasons to Choose Canon for your Nonprofit’s Document Management Solution
- Contain Administrative Costs and Improve Efficiency
- Access detailed reports about your nonprofit’s printing habits. Canon’s reports make it easy to reduce your overall print costs and improve efficiency.
- Use Canon’s tools and permission settings to prevent excessive printing and unchecked use of higher-cost formats (such as glossy color).
- Track printing and distribute document costs across individual users, grants, projects or departments.
- Ensure that your office prints efficiently by creating document management policies.
- Canon devices are accessible for visual and hearing impaired users, offering spoken menus, screen reading technology and more.
- Intuitive controls allow staff to use Canon machines quickly, accurately, and correctly on the first attempt, reducing waste and improving efficiency.
- USB interfaces let you print or distribute documents from a thumb drive.
- You can customize Canon’s large color displays to improve the user experience.
- You don’t have to worry about keeping your machines running. Davis Business Machines performs preventative maintenance and makes sure your Canon machine is always up and working.
- Canon machines monitor toner levels and other elements, and automatically order replacements. This way you never get caught without essential print supplies.
- Your machine automatically sends alerts and diagnostics to the Davis Business Machines service staff or your internal IT team, avoiding downtime and speeding up maintenance.
- Store commonly used documents in their native formats directly on your Canon device’s built-in network hard drive.
- Staff in your office and off-site can access these commonly used documents for easy printing, editing and distribution.
- Canon’s central document storage makes sure that everyone in your office uses up-to-date documents and doesn’t waste time hunting for standard forms.
- Comply with HIPAA and other confidentiality regulations.
- Restrict how staff can use the Canon device, especially by limiting outbound messaging permissions.
- Safeguard against copying and distribution of confidential documents using permissions or card access.
- Prevent unauthorized people from picking up confidential payroll or patient documents by requiring authorization for print release. This prevents sensitive documents from lying vulnerable in the printer’s tray.
- Conserve energy
- Canon devices have low warm-up times and heat usage.
- Canon document solutions have a one-watt sleep mode, saving energy during downtime.
- Scan using less energy – Canon’s scanners use up to 75% less power than other models.
- ENERGY STAR® Qualified – Choose from over 150 energy efficient copiers, printers and multifunction document centers with the ENERGY STAR rating.
- Conserve resources
- Reduce waste with standard double-sided or multi-page per sheet printing, or use a variety of other system settings.
- Canon machines use recyclable toners that don’t have to be sent to a special toner center.
- Your entire Canon machine is designed to be recycled easily at the end of its lifespan with minimal environmental impact.
- Control air pollution in your buildings
- Canon machines create a safe atmosphere by reducing the emission of hazardous substances.
- Canon machines go above and beyond US government standards, restricting the emission of 24 hazardous pollutants.
- Contact Davis Business Machines today to find out how much your 501(c)(3) certified nonprofit can save on a new Canon Document Management Solution, including all-in-ones, printers, copiers, scanners and fax machines.
- Click here to send us a message, or call us at 1-800-287-9326.