Introducing the imagePROGRAF TZ-30000 Large Format Printer: The fastest imagePROGRAF printer. Ever.
A 5-color, 36-inch aqueous inkjet model built for high productivity and efficiency for the low-end LED and high-end inkjet production CAD, engineering, government and other markets. The TZ-30000 achieves the fastest printing speed of any imagePROGRAF printer to date at up to 4-D size prints per minute. Designed with many “Canon First” technologies built in such as twin carriage motors, an integrated top stacker that utilizes an air flow system and a dual roll media system with intelligent media handling, this printer is a powerful addition to Canon’s portfolio of large format printers.
Main Unit Specs
5-Color 36-inch Printer
Number of Nozzles
MBK: 5,120 nozzles
C, M, Y, BK: 2,560 nozzles each
Non-firing nozzle detection and compensation
Print Resolution (Up to)
Windows® 7, 8.1, 10 (32/64bit)
Windows® Server 2008 R2, 2012, 2012 R2, 2016 (64bit)
MacOS 10.12.6 and later
USB 2.0 High-Speed
Ink Droplet Size
330ml or 700ml per color
Ink Droplet Size
Matte Black, Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow
128 GB (Virtual)
2 GB (Physical)
Cut Sheet - 8”- 36”
Roll Feed - 8” - 36”
Maximum Roll Print Length
Roll Feed - 59' (18 meters)
Maximum Media Roll Diameter
Borderless Printing Width
Paper Feed Method
Roll Feed: Two Roll, Front-loading
Cut Sheet: Front-loading
SGRaster, HPGL/2, HP-RTL, PDF, JPEG
Noise Level Approx
Operation: 52 dB (A) or less
Standby: 35 dB (A) or less
Acoustic Power: 7.0 Bels or less
47” x 6” x 38” (Main Unit + Paper output support + Top output guide)
approx. 456 lbs
Maximum: 157W or less
Standby 2.0W or less
Power Off: 0.3W or less (Compliant with Executive Order)
Temperature: 59°-86° F (15°-30° C)
Relative Humidity: 10-80% (No Condensation)
Print Head (PF-06)Maintenance Cartridge (MC-30)Ink Tanks (PFI-340/PFI-740)
Accounting Manager, Canon Print Service, Device Management Console, Direct Print Plus, Free Layout Plus, Canon Printer Driver, Media Configuration Tool, PosterArtist Lite for Windows, Optimized Driver for AutoCAD, CPP Publisher Select, CPP Driver Select
- All speeds measured using plain paper and fast Q5 mode. The 14 secs/ANSI D print is measured after first printout. The 244 ANSI D prints/hour is measured from when the first print begins printing and includes time taken for necessary cleaning and cutting.
- Plain Paper, Fast (Q5) mode.
- Canon products offer certain security features, yet many variables can impact the security of your devices and data. Canon does not warrant that use of its features will prevent security issues. Nothing herein should be construed as legal or regulatory advice concerning applicable laws; customers must have their own qualified counsel determine the feasibility of a solution as it relates to regulatory and statutory compliance. Some security features may impact functionality/performance; you may want to test these settings in your environment.
- Wireless printing requires a working network with wireless 802.11b/g or 802.11n capability. Wireless performance may vary based on terrain and distance between the printer and wireless network clients.
- For imagePROGRAF Printer Driver. For printing from PostScript applications such as Adobe Illustrator or QuarkXpress, please use a PostScript compatible RIP package. For a list of Canon recommended RIP packages, please consult with Canon Alliance and Industry Market list of RIP vendors.
- Your server must be compatible with a webDAV enabled cloud account, including but not limited to, Google, Carbonite or Rackspace, to take advantage of the cloud functionality. Storage capacity and any pricing thereof are based on the third-party cloud provider's current offering, at its sole discretion. Your cloud account is subject to the third-party cloud provider's terms and conditions.