imagePROGRAF TZ-30000 MFP Z36
Introducing the imagePROGRAF TZ-30000 MFP Z36 Large Format Printer: The fastest imagePROGRAF printer. Ever.
A 5-color, 36-inch aqueous inkjet Scan-To-Copy/File/Share production solution for high productivity and efficiency for the low-end LED and high-end inkjet market. The TZ-30000 MFP Z36 achieves the fastest printing speed of any imagePROGRAF printer to date at up to 4-D size prints per minute. Designed with many “Canon First” technologies built in such as twin carriage motors, an integrated top stacker that utilizes an air flow system and a dual roll media system with intelligent media handling. This MFP includes a production CAD printer, Z36 scanner and intuitive system controller making it a powerful addition to Canon’s portfolio of large format printers perfect for scanning maps, drawings and renderings.
Main Unit Specs
Number of Nozzles
MBK: 5,120 nozzles
C, M, Y, BK: 2,560 nozzles each
Non-firing nozzle detection and compensation
Print Resolution (Up to)
Windows® Server 2008 R2, 2012, 2012 R2, 2016 (64bit)
MacOS 10.12.6 and later
Ink Droplet Size
Ink Droplet Size
Roll Feed - 8” - 36”
Maximum Roll Print Length
Maximum Media Roll Diameter
Borderless Printing Width
Paper Feed Method
Cut Sheet: Front-loading
Noise Level Approx
Standby: 35 dB (A) or less
Acoustic Power: 7.0 Bels or less
Standby 2.0W or less
Power Off: 0.3W or less (Compliant with Executive Order)
Relative Humidity: 10-80% (No Condensation)
*The imagePROGRAF TZ MFP Z36 system contains multiple components, some of which are manufactured by third parties. To the extent that such third-party offerings come with limited warranties, those such limited warranties are hereby passed to the purchaser, and Canon shall have no obligation.
- All speeds measured using plain paper and fast Q5 mode. The 14 secs/ANSI D print is measured after first printout. The 244 ANSI D prints/hour is measured from when the first print begins printing and includes time taken for necessary cleaning and cutting.
- Plain Paper, Fast (Q5) mode.
- Canon products offer certain security features, yet many variables can impact the security of your devices and data. Canon does not warrant that use of its features will prevent security issues. Nothing herein should be construed as legal or regulatory advice concerning applicable laws; customers must have their own qualified counsel determine the feasibility of a solution as it relates to regulatory and statutory compliance. Some security features may impact functionality/performance; you may want to test these settings in your environment.
- Wireless printing requires a working network with wireless 802.11b/g or 802.11n capability. Wireless performance may vary based on terrain and distance between the printer and wireless network clients.
- For imagePROGRAF Printer Driver. For printing from PostScript applications such as Adobe Illustrator or QuarkXpress, please use a PostScript compatible RIP package. For a list of Canon recommended RIP packages, please consult with Canon Alliance and Industry Market list of RIP vendors.
- Your server must be compatible with a webDAV enabled cloud account, including but not limited to, Google, Carbonite or Rackspace, to take advantage of the cloud functionality. Storage capacity and any pricing thereof are based on the third-party cloud provider's current offering, at its sole discretion. Your cloud account is subject to the third-party cloud provider's terms and conditions.