Canon offers substantial discounts to customers in the legal field. This includes:
- Law Offices
- Corporate Legal Departments
- Legal Support Services
- Sole Practitioners
Any organization that is a member of the National Bar Association is eligible for Canon’s legal discount on printers, copiers, scanners and fax machines.
How Canon Can Help Your Law Office
The paper-intensive legal world is moving to digital document management to improve profitability, speed up workflow and enhance security.
Canon helps you…
- Improve your document-related workflows
- Store documents in digital archives that can be searched in seconds
- Distribute documents quickly and accurately
- Reduce your printing costs
…and do it all with the complete security your clients demand.
Contact us today to find out how much your law office can save on a new all-in-one document management solution, or any other printer, copier, scanner or fax machine.
The Top Reasons to Choose Canon for Your Law Office’s Document Management Solution
- Automate Your Document Workflow
- Combine multistep tasks into one-touch workflows. For example, with a single command you can scan a document, email it to a list of colleagues, fax it to another list, and create an electronic archive – and save serious time.
- Documents are easily and consistently indexed using the filing method of your choice.
- Scan Hard-Copy Documents with Speed and Flawless Clarity
- Scan up to 200 page-impressions per minute.
- Scan mixed-size originals in one shot, without having to sort documents by size.
- Canon’s scanners speed up your work by capturing images of both sides of a document at once.
- Reduce scanning costs, speed up workflow by days and improve security by bringing high-volume scanning jobs in-house.
- Create Digital Document Archives that You Can Search in Seconds
- Automatically scan, index and add Bates numbers to your documents, then store them in the location of your choice.
- Canon’s scan manager integrates with your existing document management system. Or, you can use Canon’s imageWARE document manager to share files with your entire office.
- Create and Manage Working Case Files with Ease
- Collate documents from a variety of sources into a single, comprehensive discovery file.
- Combine scanned pages, forms, web research, in-house reports, discovery documents, computer files, emails and more into a single finished document.
- Add files using drag-and-drop on your desktop for further control over the contents of your case files.
- Reduce the time and manual labor required to accept and begin new cases.
- Simplify Faxing and Cure your Fax Machine Headaches
- Ensure that faxes reach the right recipients by forwarding faxes from various senders to specific people in your office. Recipients are automatically notified, and can access their faxes from their computer or the Canon device.
- Route faxes from pre-set senders to a secure location to maintain confidential communication.
- Create one-touch distribution buttons to make faxing documents to multiple recipients faster, easier and more accurate.
- Consolidate your fax lines: One Canon system does the job of four fax machines, significantly reducing your monthly fax costs.
- Contain Costs within Your Firm
- Use Canon’s tools and user permissions to contain excessive printing and use of higher-cost formats (such as glossy color).
- Gain in-depth reports on your office’s print habits to reduce your overall print costs.
- Track printing and distribute document costs across individual partners or departments.
- Create document management policies to ensure that your office prints efficiently.
- Accurately Billback Clients for Document-related Costs
- Track and bill document-related costs to individual clients, especially for higher-cost formats such as color or presentation documents.
- Your Canon device integrates with third-party accounting software for seamless billback.
- Store and Distribute Standard Documents and Templates
- Store commonly used documents in their native formats directly on your Canon device.
- Users throughout the office and off-site can access these commonly used documents for easy printing, editing and distribution.
- Ensure that everyone in your office always uses up-to-date documents and doesn’t waste time hunting for standard forms.
- Protect Confidential Information and Print Securely
- Restrict how different members of your office can use your Canon device.
- Safeguard against copying and distribution of confidential documents.
- Prevent unauthorized people from retrieving confidential documents by requiring authorization for print release. This prevents sensitive documents from lying vulnerable in the printer’s tray.
- Avoid Device Downtime
- You don’t have to worry about the technology. Davis Business Machines performs preventative maintenance and makes sure your Canon machine is always up and running.
- Canon machines automatically monitor toner levels and other elements, and automatically orders replacements when needed. This way you’ll never get caught without essential print supplies.
- Your machine automatically sends service alerts and diagnostics to the Davis Business Machines service staff or your internal IT team, avoiding downtime and speeding up maintenance.
- Your Law Office is Eligible for a Substantial Discount on Canon Document Management Solutions
- Contact Davis Business Machines today to find out how much your law office can save on a new Canon Document Management Solution. Click here to send us a message, or call us at 1-800-287-9326.
Note: Discount applies to members of the National Bar Association.