If you need remote IT assistance, please download the remote support software that Davis Business Machines Tech Support asks you to download. After you run the program, please provide tech support the 6 digit code.
On macOS, SetMe Client requires Accessibility permissions to enable control over your mouse and keyboard as well as Screen Recording permissions to show the contents of your screen. This is a standard macOS security feature that prevents unauthorized apps from accessing your Mac. Permissions are requested only when running the SetMe Client on the computer for the first time or if they were previously revoked. Once enabled, the permissions are valid for all future connections.
For SetMe Client to work correctly, you must specifically grant the app access in Security & Privacy preferences:
1. Choose Apple menu > System Preferences, click Security & Privacy, then click Privacy.
2. Select Accessibility.
3. Select the checkbox next to SetMe Client to allow it to control your mouse and keyboard.
4. When prompted to quit and reopen the application, click Later.
5. Select Screen Recording.
6. Select the checkbox next to SetMe Client to allow it to show the contents of your screen.
7. When prompted to quit and reopen the application, click Later.